…so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith… Ephesians 3:17 (ESV)
I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well. 2 Timothy 1:5 (ESV)
~A faith that dwells within.~
Dwell, by definition, means to “live in”.
A living faith within made possible because of our Living Hope!
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you… 2 Timothy 1:6 (ESV)
“To pray ‘Thy will be done’ should be no attitude of passive submission, but a call to the whole nature to strive to do the utmost for the cause of God.”
D.W.E.L.L. – FIVE PILLARS OF MINISTRY EMPHASIS OUTLINED
- Doers of the Word – SERVICE emphasis (Philippians 2:17, Isaiah 58:10, Matthew 25:40)
- Warriors in prayer – PRAYER emphasis (Philippians 4:6, 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18, Colossians 4:2)
- Equipped to share the gospel – EVANGELISM emphasis (Mark 16:15, 1 Peter 3:15, 1 Corinthians 2:1-5)
- Learners in progress – EDUCATION emphasis (2 Peter 1:5-8, Colossians 3:16, Psalm 27:4)
- Leaders in love – RELATIONSHIP emphasis (Luke 10:27, John 13:35, 2 Corinthians 8:2)
Currently enrolling for the new semester!!!
*Seven week semester
*AM and PM options:
*Wednesday evenings 6:45-8:00PM beginning February 15th
*Thursday mornings 8:45-10:00AM beginning February 16th
*We will not meet 3/15 or 3/16 due to spring break.
*This semester will end before Easter, on 4/5 and 4/6.
Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to sign up.